Anhydrous Ammonia Solutions
Aether DBS has been involved in conducting a full anhydrous ammonia delivery to our energy clients. The anhydrous ammonia system is most often used to replace a boiler for NOx abatement. As we are closely familiar with the processes involved anhydrous ammonia, we can customize the equipment so that it provides the most advantageous solutions for deNOx.
We start the projects by transferring the unit to the client's location. We used an ammonia vapor compressor for the transfer in order to induce liquid flow to the storage tank, whenever necessary. Depending on the needs of the client, we transfer anhydrous ammonia tanks with platform, fogging valves and instrumentation.
Our service and equipment include:
- Delivery of multiple anhydrous ammonia tanks
- Ammonia vaporizers for feedback requirements
- Regulator station for accurate and controlled ammonia flow
- Standby regulating station that controls ammonia vapor directly from the tank
- Fogging water filtration skid
Recent Anhydrous Ammonia Work
Four (4) Anhydrous Ammonia Injection Flow Control Skids – Tennessee
Anhydrous Ammonia Skid System – Kentucky SCR Project
Anhydrous Ammonia Unloading Compressor Skid – California