SURE-LITE™ F Series Flare Stack
The SURE-LITE™ F Series Flare Stack is a proven flare device, commonly used with utility and larger Industrial SNG Systems to allow for off-line calibration and testing of the SNG System. Regularly scheduled preventive maintenance can be executed without requiring the SNG to be introduced into the pipeline or industrial facility.
- Flare is constructed of Schedule 40 carbon steel pipe.
- SST Shroud height is 25ft overall x 8’ in diameter.
- Flame arrestor installed below flare head
- Pre-drilled base plate allows easy installation.
- RETAIN-A-FLAME™ Flare Igniter head.
- Natural Gas Pilot
- Flare capacity: 25,000 SCFH
- Permanently attached access ladder.
- Local NEMA 4 Control Panel provides assurance that vaporizer/blender are operating before ignition
- Remote start/stop control of the flare pilot and indication of flare Pilot Ignition status will be provided from a remote control panel.
- All electrical components and their installation comply with (USA) NFPA Pamphlet 58 and 70.
- Includes all standard trim components:
- Gas Regulation System
- Ignition System
- Local Ignition Panel
- Adjustable air supply mechanism to maximize flare performance.
- All exposed Carbon Steel surfaces are mechanically cleaned, primed and painted.
SURE-LITE™ Flare Stacks Brochure