GAS-TRAP™ DM Series Demister
MODELS: DM250 – DM5000
The vapor Demister-Separator removes entrained liquids and particulate contaminants commonly found in LPG vapor. Use of the GAS-TRAP™ reduces maintenance and downtime of downstream LPG consuming equipment keeping valves, orifices and burners free from particulate buildup. The coalescing element provides maximum impingement area for the vapor flow, ensuring high efficiency.
ANY APPLICATION WITH “DIRTY” LPG
- Steel shell designed and manufactured per ASME Section VIII, Division 1. Shell internal diameter equal to or greater than 6″ are available ASME ‘U’ Stamped.
- Effective in removing up to 99% of entrained liquids above 10 microns.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Stainless steel woven mesh coalescing element.
- Demister pressure rating: 1.72 Mpa (250 PSIG)
- All exposed metal surfaces are mechanically cleaned, primed and painted.
- Complete with all trim components, including differential pressure gauge and isolation valves for the gauge and drain.
- Secondary Reservoir with isolation valve.
- Factory mounting on LPG systems (contact factory).
- Factory Insulation on mounted Demisters (contact factory)
GAS-TRAP™ Demisters Brochure